New Foonf video

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
snowbird25ca said:
17.5" top harness height according to their webpage.

Thanks. I guess we will only be getting one, unless of course I can talk DH into one for the foster babies.

ADS

VoodooChile

Ds watched it with me and gave it a round of applause. Mostly b/c he wants the "stripey monkey seat, Mommy." Now he knows to call it the Foonf. Tell your father, dear. Often.

Ladyl

I like the video, actually makes me like the seat for the first time.

Clerk needs to post this on YouTube so people with non-flash enabled devices can watch it.

canadiangie

I really want to see this. I can't believe Clek hasn't posted it in non flash format yet. I could go downstairs and use dh's PC... but I'm not going to, lol. :eek:

kidzndogz

I just watched it on my iPad. It's posted by someone on Facebook with nonflash.

It looks pretty awesome. Anyone else notice a lot of those kids are wearing amber necklaces? Lol don't ask why I even noticed that.

canadiangie

I just watched it on my iPad. It's posted by someone on Facebook with nonflash.

It looks pretty awesome. Anyone else notice a lot of those kids are wearing amber necklaces? Lol don't ask why I even noticed that.

Oh, thanks. I was able to watch it. :)

Such a cool seat. Can't wait to get one. My problem is my 4yo wants one, too! I was just planning on getting one for baby...

hsjwmom

I love it, but no way I can justify the expense for my nearly 4yo.

Though my 11yo, missing her Julius Oobr, told me I AM getting it for her little sister. :rolleyes:

Mags462

I love it.... well the look of it. I still won't buy one until i see all the expert reviews here from the cso crew.... but i would consider it for sure. i :love::love: that crumple zone FF technology - VERY cool. :D

And could someone kindly remind me what the lifespan is on this seat? :D

blueindigo

IDK. The technology behind the seat is really cool and it looks like it's going to fit big kids nicely...but every time I see that green seat it reminds me of old people furniture.:eek::p

That must be why I like the green, I like some of the older style furniture (and modern furniture too). :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC