For Sale New and EUC diaper covers, size S and NB

Niea

Four NEW Swaddlebees ABC Wraps (outlet store) for sale, size Small

$8 each, ppd

Baby Blue
Butter
Seaspray
Citrus Circles

I bought them a week ago but I must have been in denial about my DSs size because they are too small for him. I should have bought them in Medium instead. I really like these covers! They may very well have been a new favorite.

Citrus Circles has no polyester layer inside and has the wrong label sewn on the back. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong. The other three covers have nothing visibly wrong at all. Please see the Swaddlebees Outlet information page for more information.

Four EUC Bummis Super Whisper Wraps (first quality, purchased new) for sale, size Newborn

$9 each, ppd

Froggy Pond
White
White
White

My little guy is just too chunky to fit in these anymore :( I love these covers, though! Although the Bummis website says the NB size only goes to 10lbs, DS is 15lbs and barely outgrew these a week ago.

These have had about 3 months of use and are in excellent condition! There is no staining and minimal wear. One White cover has a small section (about 1") where the Aplix strip has lost a few stitches on the bottom row. You can pull it away from the fabric (see picture), but when it's being worn it stays flat. It came that way when I bought it, but it's never been a problem so I didn't bother exchanging or repairing it. If you're so inclined, you can put a few stitches in to repair it. There's also a tiny bit of pilling from where the tab has made contact with the polyester when folded back for laundering.

Pictures!

Last edited:
ADS

Niea

Bump!

None of the newly preggo mamas want these? They are fantastic covers and I hate having to give them up :(

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I don't CD when they are newborns, and I think my friend who is planning on CD'ing her adopted baby (they got their referral yesterday, woo-hoo!) is planning on doing AIO's...but she might be interested in the BSWW's...I'll email her.

skipspin

I think I'd like two of the NB Bummis covers, a white and a froggy, but I need a little time to sort it out...

The Swaddlebees covers, would those fit like the NB Bummis, or are they quite a bit larger? I would be using them withnb/xs Swaddlebees fitteds and possibly some 0 KLs or prefolds.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC