Need Your Opinion on Stroller Color

Which Color for my next stroller. I have a boy and a girl.

• Total voters

lovinwaves

Ok everyone please help me choose a stroller color!!
Also, does anyone have an opinion on the Safetech, Instep, and Amorso strollers? I am basically looking for a cheap double outdoor stroller with front swivel wheel.

Option#1
9467_1.JPG

Option#2
ffc3_1.JPG

Option#3
41_1.JPG

Option#4
stroll2.jpg

Option#5
stroller3871.jpg

ADS

lovinwaves

Ok, on my poll above, I posted the first color wrong. I can't figure out how to edit my poll. It should say Gray/yellow accents. Just choose the first one if you like the Gray/yellow accent one. Thanks! :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I like the blue one and the last one that is gray and red. I like the canopy on the last one better then the blue one, so because of that I would pick the gray/red

canadianmom2three

I liked option #4 it seems elegent and understated (if those terms apply to a stroller) . I love the single swivel front wheel, we never had it for our first two, only became available for our last little guy, and I couldn't believe the difference it made!!! Happy stroller shopping:D

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I think I voted right -- I'm a huge fan of YELLOW (so, I voted option #1 for grey with ... er, yellow, not red accents) :) But, I did paint half the interior of my house bright yellow :) :)

oxeye

Ack, I voted wrong - I picked the first choice but I like option #5 the best. :)

Looks like a great stroller!!

MommyofBoogieBear

i voted that i would tell you the color: navy blue...
but then i saw the pics of the options!

so....I actually like the gray one! (i agree...elegant? classy?) I really like simple...and things that don't draw too much attention. i would have chosen Navy blue...b/c that is my favorite color...but i'm not a fan of the light blue seats (however, children will be sitting on them!) :)

we have a black and yellow one with a swivel. make sure it can lock (i'm sure it does) they are wonderful!!!!!! it has changed everything! i can go one handed with it (while 7 mo. pregnant and DS at18 months old...in an airport...by myself...it was a dream!)

second choice would be the black one. again, simple, classy.

:) wish i could get a new one too!

isn't it fun to pick out?! ;)

MommyofBoogieBear

you know what i just noticed? the gray one doesn't have the one hand...button to fold the stroller. hm....that is a really nice feature. especially when you are with two kids. what i liked about the gray one is that it doesn't have a name written all over it. it was more subtle. BUT, i wouldn't do with out the fold button (whatever it's called). (IF, again you will be folding it up and putting it in your car. if it will remain in place, and you are just putting it in the garage...perhaps it's not a necessary feature)

so....The black one! :)

JaRylan

I voted for #4 - black, usually I'm all about navy but I don't like the baby blue that goes with it.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I like 3 & 4. I'd steer clear of Red, when the sun fades it (and it will) Red doesn't fade well, the other colors should though!

tchrgrrl

I voted red - I love red strollers (mine have never faded). I am red strollerless right now and sad :(

I actually have the gray Safetech - it is a very solid, quality stroller. The one thing I do not like is that it isn't red LOL! I can also assure you it will fit awesome in the back of your Odyssey ;) We usually keep it in the garage for neighborhood walks (and walking trips to Trader Joe's - 4 year old walks and 2 year old and groceries ride together) but we have used it a lot out and about - air show, zoo, festivals even some shopping.

jamesmommy

I was looking around on the internet, and have only found one review on the Amorosa stroller, and it wasn't good (baby center). It also appears they aren't sold anymore, so if you had a problem, you may have trouble getting it fixed. For that reason alone I would probably pass on that one and stick with the Instep/Schwinn or Safetech. Good luck.

Amie

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Orange! But actually, I think the safetech from ebay is the best quality for the money, i'd get that :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Ok, I know that you wanted opinions based on the strollers and colours listed above, but I have a thought for you! Come summer I bike all the time, when it is really hot out I would rather bike then walk because I can get there faster, I get a small amount of a breeze while biking and I get excercise :) I also was in need of a double stroller to use for my ds and the child I baby sit so I went with a Chariot bike trailer that converts to a stroller. There are different conversion kits you can get, I got the strolling kit with the two swivel wheels in the front but you can also get a jogging wheel. It also folds up fairly small but you have to use two hands. There are many different brands of bike trailers that convert to strollers, I picked this one because it is light and easy to pull and push. So, I know you want a double jogging stroller but if you bike you might want to look into something like this?!

lovinwaves

I voted red - I love red strollers (mine have never faded). I am red strollerless right now and sad :(

I actually have the gray Safetech - it is a very solid, quality stroller. The one thing I do not like is that it isn't red LOL! I can also assure you it will fit awesome in the back of your Odyssey ;) We usually keep it in the garage for neighborhood walks (and walking trips to Trader Joe's - 4 year old walks and 2 year old and groceries ride together) but we have used it a lot out and about - air show, zoo, festivals even some shopping.

What doesn't fit in the Odyssey? LOL :p :D

Yeah, I remember you saying you have a Safetech. I am still looking into one of those! :)

lovinwaves

I was looking around on the internet, and have only found one review on the Amorosa stroller, and it wasn't good (baby center). It also appears they aren't sold anymore, so if you had a problem, you may have trouble getting it fixed. For that reason alone I would probably pass on that one and stick with the Instep/Schwinn or Safetech. Good luck.

Amie

Thanks Amie, for that great info!!

lovinwaves

Orange! But actually, I think the safetech from ebay is the best quality for the money, i'd get that :)

Yeah, tell me about it!! I would love to have orange, well actually an Orange MBUD, BOB, or E3...I can dream right???

Also, have you had an experience with the Safetech or Instep? If so, what is your opinion? Thanks :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC