Need infant seats for twins in Jeep Liberty (was: Drea) (moved)

U

Unregistered

I have a 2008 jeep liberty. Our 4year old daughter is in a forward facing britax roundabout. We are expecting twins in April and would prefer not to purchase a new vehicle. What 2 infant carseats could we fit with our britax?

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Does your 4 year old still fit with her shoulders below the top harness position? A forward facing harness is outgrown in height when the child's shoulders go above the top harness slot, so just keep that in mind.

The Chicco Keyfit would be my first pick - it's on the narrower side, and it also fits preemies and small newborns exceptionally well, which is certainly a good possibility with multiples. I'm not sure you're going to be able to fit any two infant seats with the Roundabout though - you're probably going to have to replace it as well. I would get a Diono Radian for her, especially since you'll probably want at least one when the twins move to convertible seats anyway. One FF Radian with two Keyfits will definitely fit your vehicle. Then in a year you can do a second Radian, put both twins RF in Radians and move your oldest to a narrow high back booster like a Parkway, or a combination seat like a Graco Nautilus or Britax Frontier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC