Need help fast-- broken Radian chest clip

emntheboys

I noticed this morning that the chest clip on A's Radian is broken (one of the prongs broke off). It has been below zero for about a week now, so this doesn't suprise me, but it is still really annoying.

I emailed Sunshine Kids but I need to know right away if it is ok to use the seat like this? Also is there a phone number for Sunshine Kids? I couldn't find one on their website.

Also, mods feel free to move this if it isn't in the correct place. Since there is more traffic in this forum, I thought I would start it here.

ADS

natalie77

This is what Russ emailed me

I will have it send out today and you should get it by Friday.  FYI - the seat is safe to use in the meantime - chest clips are not required, even though in US and Canada we like them.

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

Can you point me to another thread where it talks about this? I had the same thing happen today!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC