NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

lilbitcrunchy

I think we've finally decided to skip a Frontier and start booster training DD1. She's probably got the winter before she outgrows her convertibles and at 5.5 she should be just fine in one.

So I'm looking for a gray or pink Parkway. I actually was thinking of the Turbo booster with safety surround since it looks pretty neat. I'll need two seats and it would nice to try both.

And I certainly would not pass up a Radian for number 3!

Snow mom

Did you want the PPB Ergo? It's in my cart right now.

I was watching the plain one they added this morning but someone seems to have checked out with it. Oh well, waiting for the next influx.

I'll watch for the parkway or a radian to pop back up too.

mommydev

Snow mom said:
Blue Parkway for $52.99. Anyone looking for this seat still?

Or RA55 in Onyx for $91.99? They're both currently in my cart as I try to stalk for the Ergo.

I'd love the parkway, but they seem to be taunting me with it. It says one left, but when I click it says product isn't published.

Snow mom

I'd love the parkway, but they seem to be taunting me with it. It says one left, but when I click it says product isn't published.

Yes, I think it's a bug on their website. A lot of products appear to have been sold but are still listed and return that message.

Oh, they JUST removed them as I was typing that.

Mandelef10

The same thing is happening to me!! I'll let you work on it though, I don't actually need a parkway for another 2 yrs, I'm just a little crazy and am worried they won't have the blue in 2 yrs when DS1 is ready for booster training--and I want to pass his FR85 down to DS2--its the blue and I want them to match, lol.:eek:

mommydev

We aren't quite ready yet either, but I occasionally need an extra booster for older cousins and I really like the blue. It's gone now, so must have actually sold. Better luck next time!

crunchierthanthou

If anyone is considering the A&A swaddle wraps, I think the pattern is Prince Charming. There's an Amazon item number in the url, and it takes you to that pattern. I'm guessing the lack of image/color info in the NBD listing is why they aren't long gone.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/aden-anais-Muslin-Swaddle-Charming/dp/B002SW3AXW/"]Amazon.com: aden + anais 4 Pack Muslin Swaddle Wrap, Prince Charming: Baby[/ame]

They're in my cart for about 10 more minutes. I'm having a girl and still think the blues are pretty cute, but I already have two packs of these waiting. :eek:

gsdguenter

Anyone know how well the Tike Tech X3 Sport does as a true jogging stroller? Real running. I'm think as compared to a used BOB from CL.

jordansmom

Is it me, or are the prices not as good as they used to be? I know their price is dictated by what they get it for at auction, but I'm noticing an overall "baby item" increase...darn!

jordansmom

Anyone looking ahead at holiday shopping, there is an American Girl Doll (Ivy) available in the toy section...some little girl would be very happy!

Lilybug1

It's actually a horrible price. AMerican doll has it for $105. I'm not really interestd in that doll, so I a m not going to bother calling but if someone wants it they shoudl.

duckmama

Anyone looking ahead at holiday shopping, there is an American Girl Doll (Ivy) available in the toy section...some little girl would be very happy!

Yes totally and sometimes they list the price it normally is at much higher than you could find anywhere but ebay and then when you look at the price it looks like a huge saving. The first thing I do is put something in my cart, then google it to see what it really costs elsewhere. The prices have been iffy the last 2 months IMO.

Lilybug1

Anyone need RXT? Can't believe Isnagged one...thought maybe would get one for new baby, but I think Icould probably earn a free Boulevard with the upcs for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC