NBD: Combi Zeus 360 for $195.99

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Yup. I have it in my cart. I'll release it if anybody wants it. Or even if they don't, but I thought I'd hang on to it for a bit first.

I was thinking about buying it for resale, but I don't think the profit margin is going to be enough to be worth the up front cost. Shipping is $27 so although it's still a great deal if you want one, I'm not quite convinced it's cheap enough if you don't need one. :) I'd totally snap it up if I had a 2-door car I needed it for, though.

christineka

I was thinking about buying it for resale, but I don't think the profit margin is going to be enough to be worth the up front cost. Shipping is $27 so although it's still a great deal if you want one, I'm not quite convinced it's cheap enough if you don't need one. :) I'd totally snap it up if I had a 2-door car I needed it for, though.

I bought one for $150 to play with and then resell. I didn't make any money off of reselling it. It is a limited appeal kind of car seat. I'd only buy this one if you actually need it.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
So, can someone explain to me why people put the item in their cart, just for the sake of holding it from others? :confused:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Actually, I put it in my cart to think about buying it myself. Did a little market research, talked to the lady at the consignment shop where I often sell car seats, and then decided I wasn't going to keep it.

So I figured I'd be nice and hold on to it for someone here in case someone was stalking it.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Actually, I put it in my cart to think about buying it myself. Did a little market research, talked to the lady at the consignment shop where I often sell car seats, and then decided I wasn't going to keep it.

So I figured I'd be nice and hold on to it for someone here in case someone was stalking it.

I guess I don't understand why holding it would help someone. What are the chances someone would see this thread? If you don't want it, I would just let someone else buy it. :twocents:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I don't know about this particular seat since it's such a niche seat, but I've been helped by others who have come to this thread and held on to something for me. I bought a Coccoro that way thanks to the help from another CSO member that came here and posted it, and let it go when I could grab it. Just trying to return the favor.

If Stacy decides she wants it, she'll probably be glad it's there. If not, I'll take it out of my cart and let someone else buy it.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Weird! It stayed in my cart and showed unavailable until I released it, and now I can take it in and out of my cart at will. Or could, a little bit ago. Haven't tried in the last half hour or more.

Bansheefaerie

I'm going to stalk it and find a way to buy it. Insurance is giving us a check for $213 to replace our TF that was in my mom's car during an accident.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Yay! You'll have to come back here and let us know how it goes.

The nice thing about the price is I think one might be able to recoup the cost if it turns out it isn't the right seat for the job.

Bansheefaerie

I wonder which color it is. It didn't say. We are planning on buying a van in Feb-March. I hope it works out. If it does then I'll probably sell my CowMoo Chaperone.

*canon*

If it's any consolation, I love my Combi Zeus car seats. I have 2 for each of my youngest DS. It is definitely a back saver and since I am preggers again, I KNOW I will love them. It saves your body from having to contort and twist to load your little ones. I purchased mine after buying the orbit system and loving it. I knew that they would outgrow the orbit car seat and I loved the concept. I was ecstatic when I found the Zeus and have not regretted the purchases at all. Since I have to look for a stationary to place in between the zeus' I am now looking at the CCO.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I think it does stick out quite a lot, but it's so high up on a pedestal that in most cars it should install nicely in the center and clear the front seats at the top.

I looked up the SKU when I was trying to decide whether to buy it, and it came up as Chestnut.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC