Question Nautilus Cover Problem

kbud

I got our Nautilus about 3 weeks ago. The cover will not stay on on one side. Where it attaches w/velcro at the top near the headrest it just doesn't stay. It's almost too short on that side. I first noticed it when I was playing w/it in the house just out of the box. Now that it's installed it keeps slipping off. The other side is just fine but the one side keeps coming off and sliding down. Anyone else have this problem? Think I should contact Graco and see if I can get a replacement from them? I haven't registered it yet. Thanks.

Kim

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I would definitely contact Graco. I haven't had that problem at all (I have had my Nautilus for approximately eight or nine months, I think).

scoutingbear

We have that one one of our seats, but A takes apart anything he can on any of the seats he is in (examples: armrest covers when we had our Apex, he undoes the velcro tops on the GN's, he used to be able to pop the armrests off the Chase (and I can't even do that when I need to!), takes off the strap covers, etc.) The only thing he doesn't take apart is the harness itself when we are riding in the car! So, although it bugs me, I just make sure that is his GN and let him unfasten it and I don't drive myself as crazy trying to put it back.

Kat_Momof3

I've only had that problem if I lifted the cover to install and forgot to replace it before I got the seat SUPER tight or had trouble replacing it.

it shouldn't happen in the house at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC