mystery Turbobooster

pj2rc

Sears.com / or kmart.com, but it's thru sears. Sears Item# 04988679000 .. no pic but it says its a convertible turbobooster that goes from 30#'s .. so it has to be a HBB .. right? It's selling at 17.99. I found it on kmart when I searched under just car seats. But if you put in "turbobooster" on either sears or kmart's sites, it doesn't come up. I ordered one for store pick-up since there is no shipping charge. I figure if it's a HBB, i don't care what color it is at that price, it will be a back-up. If it's not, I'll return it.

ADS

Irishmama

I know the Lizards in Line Turbobooster was on clearance for $25 recently, it sounds like maybe it's that with an additional discount?

pj2rc

maybe, except this is a sears seat, and I thought the lizards was through Kmart. -- that was actually the one I was looking for. THis seat was 19.99 +10% off. I called them first, but the rep had no additional info oher than what was on the site. She said she would send to tech support to update it w/ a pick.

Irishmama

maybe, except this is a sears seat, and I thought the lizards was through Kmart. -- that was actually the one I was looking for. THis seat was 19.99 +10% off. I called them first, but the rep had no additional info oher than what was on the site. She said she would send to tech support to update it w/ a pick.

K-Mart owns Sears, so they have a lot of the same seats. www.mygofer.com is a Kmart/Sears store too, they are mostly online but have one B&M store in Joliet, IL. It's kind of like the old Service Merchandise stores.

pj2rc

I went to get it .. i was a NBB, te description was wrong, which was what I figured. I returned it.

brooklynn -- it was showing 19.99 yesterday and they were running an additional 10% off online purchases for carseats and a couple other things.

ETA - i contacted them on their Chat option and told them the description was wrong. There were also about 5 other turboboosters that did have pics -- but the pics and descriptions didn't mathc -- LBB pics w/ HBB descriptions and prices .. and vice versa. The rep said Albee Baby maintains that info and I would have to contact them. I told her it was Sears site, even if they are contracting to a 3rd party it is Sears responsibility to monitor their site for accuracy since it will come back to them. If I wanted to deal w/ Albee I would have bought from their site. .... I wasn't really looking for resolution, just hoping they would update the site .... she obviously didn't care

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC