My threads aren't showing up...

zactayaus

I've started two new threads today and neither one of them shows up when I click on the "new posts" button. I've also responded to a thread and that one isn't showing up either. In order to see them I have to go to my user CP and then click the drop down button for all subscribed theads. Usually they would just show up right on my user CP page without me having to click on the drop down menu. What's up with that? I'm finding it quite annoying.

ADS

Brianna

"New Posts" now only shows posts that you haven't read the last reply. To show all threads, read and unread, click "Quick Links" and select "Today's Posts"

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Also, your own posts and threads do not count as "new" anymore, unless someone else replies to them since you last read the thread. You should see them appear on your new posts list as soon as someone else adds a reply, at least that is how it is working for me. As Brianna mentioned, you need to use the pull down menu for "today's posts" to see all activity, even threads you created or participated but have no new activity.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC