More youtube madness. sorry.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
LOL, yeah :).

Then you all must remember the special K, Can you pinch an inch? commercials.. I always want to reference that when telling how to pinch a harness to make sure it's tight enough... (or am I *really* old? lol)

Too funny! I remember that!

Feeling old, I had a tele marketer call wanting to do a survey on alcohol and other beverages. He said is there a male in your household between the ages of 18-22? (no), a male betwee the ages 23-29 (no) okay any females in the house between 18-24 (no), okay that concludes my survey thanks for answering! Now I felt old. Too old to participate in a alcohol survery! I never drink anyways (but yesterday almost drove me there!) so I likely wouldn't have been much help to his survey anyways. But that made me feel old. Hardly even past those ages!

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
:D I remember all of those commercials, too. I also have some memories of the Watergate hearings, Nixon's resignation speech, and NASA moon missions (not the first moon landing, though. I'm not quite old enough to remember it, lol)

Morganthe

I remember the pinch-an-inch commercial too.

2nd earliest thing I remember is being really angry that Sesame Street wasn't on (AGAIN!) because of a bunch of men sitting at tall benches talking at one another. I can still see the image pretty clear in my mind. :)
It was one of the early watergate hearings. I had to be around 3 years old.

1st early memory is peering over the edge of my dad's desk and reading the numbers 1-9-7-0 on his calendar in the winter, so it was around Jan or Feb. LOL -- I just realized my dh was less than 6 months old then. :D

Memory's such a fickle thing. I have so many blank periods through later years, but occasionally I get such clear photo images from early childhood.

SPJ&E

That is too cute ( but is his chest clip backwards?) Something about it looks 'off'

It doesn't look backwards to me...the straps look flat/straight and them being twisted would be pretty much the only way it would be backwards. I think it looks off because the straps are so big on him?? I know what you mean about it looking "off", but I can't quite put my finger on it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC