Middle position third row of Town & Country...trying to get 3 across FF Harnesses

mom2kk

I just got a 2011 T&C, and really, really want 3 FF harnessed seats to fit on that third row. I was all set and ready to put a Radian in the middle (with a second Radian and a Recaro outboards) til I did a double google check and discovered an old thread on here stating that it's near impossible to find a seat that gives a solid install in the middle 3rd row. Then I tried to install my R65 there, and yeah...no go..can't get it tight for nothing. Anybody have any info to add, or recs to which 3 seats I could get in line back there?

Kids in that row are all occasional riders currently aged 3-7 and I'm wanting to have FF higher weight harnessed seats. Is this going to even be possible with this vehicle?

Here's the seats I have now to 'work with'...2 Recaro Performance Sports, 1 Recaro ProRide, 1 Recaro Como G2, 2 Radians, 1 Nautilus, a Graco TB HBB that if 'push comes to shove' and I can't get my 3 harnesses across back I'll use it. If I can make a combo with what seats I have, that's great, but I'm not opposed to buying different seats. I have a little bit of a car seat infatuation. :eek:

ADS

aeormsby

I'm not too familiar with your van (my parents have an older T&C) but looking at the seats you have I would try one of the Recaro convertibles in the middle with Radians on the sides. The Radians can mesh well with convertibles up on a base (I know I've seen pictures of it next to Britax and Graco Convertibles) so I'd try that combo first.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC