Question Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Tinyfit System

U

Unregistered

I just bought the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 for my daughter and she is just less than 18 lbs but does not fit in the tinyfit system. Any one else have this problem? My husband says not to worry, she fits and her head is very close to the top of the tinyfit insert, but I am still nervous.

ADS
We have the same issue for our 8.5 month old. He's only about 16.5 lbs but his head is about to the top of the insert. It def seems like a squish for him side to side too. Did you keep her in the tinyfit or remove it?

I emailed maxi cosi about the tinyfit limits and this is what I got back. Hopefully this helps others with the same problem we were having by thinking we needed to keep using the tinyfit

"Thank you for contacting Quinny/Maxi Cosi Consumer Relations. I am very sorry for any delay you experienced with your email submission.

I am very sorry to hear to hear that you have experience such difficulty with your Pria 70. There has actually been an approved change in the guidelines and it is okay to remove the tinyFit if necessary as early as 9 lbs.! Hopefully this will help you with your fit."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC