Making your own poncho

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarSeatPoncho

Order a Car Seat Poncho today, and you can have it in 3 days -- without having to drive to find the fabric, find a zipper, measure your child (after chasing your child to get her to sit still), figure out what to cut, cut it, get out your sewing machine, figure out the right stitch and the right tension for fleece, sew it, perhaps have to rip the seams and try again, put the zipper in, try it on your child, etc. etc.

If you are considering making a poncho, calculate not only the cost of materials, but the cost of your time to drive, plan and construct it, and any additional time and cost if you are not happy with the results. Believe me, I've done it, it's not so simple if you do not sew on a regular basis!

My original prototypes have been sized and proportioned by professional tailors and pattern makers, and sewn by professional sewers who also manufacture for DKNY, Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity. Materials are top quality, and workmanship is first rate. My products are fully guaranteed, and proudly made right here in the US of A.

When you buy a Car Seat Poncho, you are truly getting the safe, EASY way to keep your child warm in the car seat!

Please feel free to pm me with any additional questions! I have an additional discussion of why the Car Seat Poncho is worth the price here:

http://www.carseatponcho.com/VALUE.html

Last edited:
ADS

CarSeatPoncho

Here is a post from another board, from a happy Car Seat Poncho purchaser -- a mom who sews!

I love my carseatponcho and no it doesn't interfere with the seat as in the end if you do it correctly it lays on top of the seat. The quality is amazing I sew and thought "I could do this" but her's are so well made every little seem is perfect and you can turn them inside out.

And here are quotes from this thread on the Car Seat Chat board:

I tried to make one last year, it ended up w/out a hood b/c I screwed it up so bad. lol It's not something I want to make again, I'd buy before making!

I have learned my lesson about trying to make my own things. I always end up spending more than it would cost to just buy the item- plus my stuff never turns out right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC