Maclaren lovers - Volo or Quest or other

my3sweeties

I think I have decided on a Maclaren but what is the major difference b/w the Volo, Quest and Techno?

Also, what's the difference b/w 2006 and 2007 models? There are great deals on the 2006 models?

It is primarily for my 16month old but I need the 50+ lb limit for my 4.5 and 6.5 yr olds.

THANKS!

ADS

ccjones

I have a Quest Sport and I am very happy with it!

2 main differences:

The Volo does NOT recline; upright position only.

The Techno had adjustable handles, which the Volo and Quest do not.

Dillipop

We've been very happy with our volo. Folds small, weighs practically nothing and can accomodate our 13 month old and 4 year old. The upright seat isn't really a concern for sleeping, when DS2 was about 8 months old, he slept through a day at the zoo in it.

lovemyfamily

If you are looking at a 2006, look at the Ryder. The seat is the most plush, comes in a faux suede brown or black, I have the brown and I LOVE it. It has a taller seat, my tall 5yo is very comfy in it, great recline, shocks in the wheels, large canopy. Other than my Peg P3, the Ryder is my favorite. I have owned a Quest and prefer the Ryder. Maxoty on eBay is where I got mine, new in the box!
If you want photos, let me know.
Wanted to add that it is not as tippy as my Quest was.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC