Mac Volo on clearance at Target. YMMV

Wineaux

I just got a Maclaren Volo in carbon from my local Target (The last one at the Millerville Target in Baton Rouge for the locals.) for only $49.99! Woo hoo! I just put it together and it steers like a dream! We're taking Ian out to the mall and the book store in it later today. :D

ADS

NVMBR02

Great deal!

I got my 2004 Volo for $39 at BRU (it doesn't have the canopy) and my 2006 (maybe 2007?) for $60 because it was missing the raincover that comes with it (and Maclaren replaced it for free!). I love, love, love my Volo strollers. They are by far my favorite.

mamaofthree

I saw one on clearance for $69 at my Target today. It looked like such an awesome stroller, so lightweight, but I need something that can recline a bit. :(

Kimberly

areinn

I saw silver ones for $49.99 today at a local Target. I am not really sure why but for some reason I just don't like the Macs. But, I did think that was a pretty good price.

Now if I could just find a lightweight stroller that I DO like... Ugh.

lovemyfamily

Hmmm. I am heading to my Target tomrorow, might have to see what the price of their Volos is. Although I already have a Maclaren Ryder and Techno, I DON'T have a Volo. hehe

amy919

Sweet deal! The Volo is my most favorite stroller ever!

My Targets seriously suck. Never have returned car seats and certainly don't have Macs!

mommy2env

Okay, I bought it. :D

In one target it was marked down to $69.99. But they didnt have it. I went to another target, and they had it for $49.98.

My dd asked why I needed ANOTHER stroller. :eek:

Thanks Wineaux, you deserve rep. BUT I must *spread* the love. :rolleyes:

Wineaux

What does YMMV stand for?

This is terminology used on various deal sites. It was used in this case because not all Target's put items on clearance at the same time, nor do they all follow the same markdown progression. You can find an item on clearance at one store at one price, on clearance at another store at yet another price, and not on clearance at all at another store. All within driving distance of one another! :eek: To make matter worse, Target will not Price Match (PM) to another Target. :mad: Wal-Mart is the exact same way when it comes to clearance items though, but it's a lot harder to find good clearance deals at Wally World though.

It was $69.99 at my Target.

Quick! Hide the box out in the garden center and wait for the price to drop... ;)

ZephyrBlue

They're $69.99 at my Target, too. I love my Chicco Breeze, I think it's called, so I'm not going to buy another umbrella, unless of course one of the 3 Volos makes it down to 75% clearance, and then it would be a crime not to buy it :whistle: I think I've seen a total of 6 Mac strollers in Albuquerque, so I know they're not going to be flying off the shelf at $70 or even $50.

The Graco travel system with the pink Snugride and stroller is half off and only $85, which isn't a bad deal

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC