Lots of covers (Monetery, Radian, Blvd and more) other accesories...

mykidsmylife

This stuff has to go. Please message me for questions or if you want something. I don't have a lot of time on here and can never seem to find my threads in swap (they don't show up for me in the NEW POSTS option)....

Sunshine Kids Monetrey cover in Red. This was used for a short time. It is in great condition. Asking $40 shipped OBO!

DSCN8449.jpg

Britax Blvd 65 Shannon cover. There is some stating around the crotch strap area and two small holes as seen in the picture. The elastic is good and it includes the cover, infant insert, harness covers...... Asking $20 shipped.

DSCN8452.jpg

Here you can see the two small holes in the bite of the seat on the left side.

DSCN8453.jpg

Britax Roundabout 40 in Wickett (I think). There is some fading and the elastic is starting to wear but still a lot of life left in it. $15 shipped.

DSCN8451.jpg

SK Radian 65 cover. This is a very well loved cover. It has fading and staining and the warning label fell off cover (hence why I will only trade it and do so here on this board). I am looking for a girly cover (in any condition) to fit our Radian 65.

DSCN8450.jpg

SK Radian (old style) rear-facing boot. FFS.

DSCN8454.jpg

DSCN8455.jpg

DSCN8456.jpg

Britax BLVD accesories. The black harness (one side only) and black crotch strap are from 2009. Asking $7 shipped for those...

The tan crotch strap is from 2007 and I am doing FFS for those.

DSCN8458.jpg

Scenera harness, never used. FFS.

DSCN8459.jpg

Radian chest clip. FFS.

DSCN8460.jpg

For Sale Locally Only (Killeen/Austin TX area).

SK Monterey. The padding on the seat has bunched up in the front. DOM 7/2009.... $50

DSCN8442.jpg

Again please PM me...... Shipping would be from 76544.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC