keyfit 30 colors? (Adventure? Limonta?)

SweetPotato

I think we've just about decided on a keyfit 30 for our new babe, but I'm having a hard time really figuring out what the colors are like online (and our local stores have very few options to see in person). Our car has grey seats. I like the pale green of the Adventure online, but can't tell if the rest of it is brown/beige or grey. Has anyone seen this color in person to tell if it would look okay with the grey interior of our car? If that doesn't work, I'm considering the Limonata, if anyone can speak to how it looks irl. TIA!

ADS

krystin_21a

I bought the Limonata and changed the cover to Bella. I very much dislike the Limonata. It snagged on everything. I only used once when I Had to clean the other cover and took it off as soon as I could.

lmd123

We have Graphica, and it looks great with our car's gray interior. The inside of the seat is microseude-like black material with metallic silver and light gray accents. No mesh style fabric to snag. I also really like that it came with a boot, since we live in a colder area. The snaps that hold the boot in place are very unobtrusive, so the seat still looks sharp without the boot.

I've taken notice of every other KF cover since buying our car seat, and I've never seen one that I like better than ours. "Adventure" is kinda brownish. I found it to be a bit drab looking, though it is a popular cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC