Just got a Red Joovy Kooper for $83.16

Major thanks to Laurette and her thread about the Joovy I got a great deal!

With all the codes I used and some credits I had on diaper.com previously, I got the entire purchase for just $83.16 !! :eek: :jaw: It finally looks like my hunt for the dreaded stroller is finally over...LOL..

I went on strollers.com and I guess you could only choose between the black or yellow, but I added a red one to my diapers.com cart and they accepted it and since I was a first time customer, they gave me a discount for that too! I didnt like the yellow and diapers.com didnt have yellow anyways, they just had red and black. I liked the black but thought that color would get hot! So red it is for my little man!

Wow....please tell me this is a good stroller. Seems to compare a bit to the Baby Joggers, except for a few diffrences. But for this price, come on, you cant get better than this, right?

Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

Totally kick butt awesome deal you scored there. :eek:

Yes, for $84 it's a good stroller. I've never had the pleasure of meeting one IRL, but I've always thought they look cool. They remind me a smidge of the Buggster.

Congrats!

Mags462

I tried one out at the store a few weeks ago - I put my average sized 2yr old in it and he really liked it. I compared it to the Mac's next to it and they pushed about the same. However i LOVE the sunshade on it versus the one on the Mac. For that price you STOLE it :) And yes, i would have bought it too.... but I'm in doubles mode right now.... when the time to get a single again comes it will definitely go on my list. About the only negative i found was the grips seemed sort of large and my hands didn't feel as comfie gripping them as the Mac's... but it didn't bother me enough that it would keep me from buying it.

Good find! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC