It's here, it's here, it's here!! (2010XT)~Pic heavy

simplychels

Im just going to post here, I also adore my new seat! Granted we've been too busy to install it in my car yet, so I love it right now as a house decoration.

The thing dwarfs my 3 year old. Swallows her whole pretty much lol. I'll have to have the seat installed to know for sure but shes somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd harness slots, though im really hoping we can swing the 3rd ones so she can use the headwings. She absolutely adores it too.

GOOD PURCHASE!

ADS

amyd

Im just going to post here, I also adore my new seat! Granted we've been too busy to install it in my car yet, so I love it right now as a house decoration.

The thing dwarfs my 3 year old. Swallows her whole pretty much lol. I'll have to have the seat installed to know for sure but shes somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd harness slots, though im really hoping we can swing the 3rd ones so she can use the headwings. She absolutely adores it too.

GOOD PURCHASE!

Good grief, woman! Get it installed!! How can you just let it sit in the living room?? :p:D Post pics when you do...we'd love to see your cutie in her new seat:love:

countrymum

Do you find the seat of this roomier for the child than the marathon??? My 21 month old is a big boy, 37lbs at that! I currently have in in a marathon but am cuveting your radian. Would it offer him more room while perhaps making more seat space for my other children??

amyd

Do you find the seat of this roomier for the child than the marathon??? My 21 month old is a big boy, 37lbs at that! I currently have in in a marathon but am cuveting your radian. Would it offer him more room while perhaps making more seat space for my other children??

The Radians definitely offer more leg room than the Marathon does. The XT is actually replacing a Marathon for us.

simplychels

When I take pics of my DD in her new radian I will post comparison pics for you. Between the MA, the MR, and the RNXT.

Much more room. My DD has a ton of growth in her MA still as you can see by my sig, same with the MR, but the RN quite literally dwarfs her. I laughed actually at how small it made her seem. Even though its slimmer and will certainly give other passengers more room, its quite a roomy seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC