It is car seat recycling week! AKA go ahead, throw that car seat!

ADS

babyherder

Oh, no! I knew I forgot to do something when I destroyed my crashed seats. I forgot to throw them out a window!!!!!

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Ok, so how do you know Laura?

Lol, my DD and her youngest DS are the same age. We were on the same EC board when we were pregnant. Now most of keep in touch on FB. I *think* she's the one who told me about c-s.org. before I was always on ivillage.

jaded

So TRU is doing the trade in again?! Awesome! I've got a few sitting around, I'll trade one in, and have my MIL do another one.

I am going to guess 46.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Well, I tried to start a recycling program here. It did not work. So then a place in Portland started one, so I take them there.

People bring me their crashed, expired seats. We had a clinic that DH set up about a month back. We only did three cars, but I got five seats from that. Chrissy and Blondie87 brought me 7 seats one day. Chrissy has been picking them up at garage sales and CL. I get them from CL, garage sales, clinics, safety events.

Andie

No, I work Monday and Tuesday, then head to Portland Wednesday. :(

:(

Well have fun! I have a couple seats for you whenever you get this way. That Evenflo one & a ComfortSport that expired last year. Wondering if the cover would fit another CS though, cause I could salvage that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC