In Search Of ISO: Frontier/Nautilus/Radian/Go

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
ISO: Radian/Go

I totally missed the boat on the $99 BRU BF Nautilus deal...knew about it but didn't realize that I needed to take advantage of it until it was too late. Turns out that not one, but two of my kids Britax seats that we use on a fairly regular basis are expired. :eek: Ooops.

I'm not totally freaking yet, but I am vigorously looking. Couple years old is fine...but the price needs to reflect it. I am finding NIB Radians for around $190 online w/free shipping, so I won't pay $150+ship for a used one...I don't care if it has extra letters or a pretty cover. LOL

It would be shipping to 48176.

12/6 ETA:
**Found a Nautilus on NBD.com, so now I'm really focusing on finding a Radian or a Go...**

Thanks!!

Last edited:
ADS

MOM25BOYS

I have an original Frontier 80 Red Rock pattern up for sale if you are interested with a DOM of 12/08 and EXP of 12/17. :) $145 shipped via Priority Mail.

sfaqt18

I have two brand new frontier 85 with Dom of 9/2011 for 160 plus shipping. I may be negotiable if you need more than one!
Eta: shipping will be about $20 parcel post!

Last edited:

nmb

I have a Nautilus, I'd sell for $50 + actual shipping. Would have to figure out weight to calcluate. DOM is June 2010, it's grey (can't remember the actual name, just all grey though). I got one of the $120 FR85's so this is now an extra that we don't really need.
If you're interested send me a PM (so I don't forget) and I can get pictures and figure out shipping costs.

mommyin05and07

I have an extra GN that I have listed at another place for 50 plus shipping..it has 4yrs left on the harness/6yrs on the noback..pm me if you want me to check shipping/get a pic
Thanks

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC