ISO Coccoro Sets

Kobain's Mommy

I know it's a long shot but looking for Coccoro covers. Prefer Key lime and/or Licorice, but would entertain other colors except Grape (have it). I know I can order them from Combi but would prefer to see if I could find some off an expired seat someone has laying around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-12 Coccoro Convertible Car Seat.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-12 Coccoro Convertible Car Seat.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2020-08-12 Coccoro Convertible Car Seat.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-12 Coccoro Convertible Car Seat.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have Licorice. It's off an old one so the insert is the one-piece design that they used to have. I only have one strap cover though. I am trying to find the other one...

It's in pretty good shape. This seat was only used a few times before Grape came out and Licorice went into the spare cover bag and was only used when Grape was being washed.

I also have a Grape cover if you want it. I think maybe I have both strap covers for that one, but I'm not sure where the head pillow is.

Maybe $5 plus shipping ($5 just for my trouble of trying to pack it up and take it to the post office)? I live in Oregon. Let me know.

Kel

I have Licorice. It's off an old one so the insert is the one-piece design that they used to have. I only have one strap cover though. I am trying to find the other one...

It's in pretty good shape. This seat was only used a few times before Grape came out and Licorice went into the spare cover bag and was only used when Grape was being washed.

I also have a Grape cover if you want it. I think maybe I have both strap covers for that one, but I'm not sure where the head pillow is.

Maybe $5 plus shipping ($5 just for my trouble of trying to pack it up and take it to the post office)? I live in Oregon. Let me know.
Hello! I know this is a long shot... but is your grape cover set still available?
Thank you!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Hello! I know this is a long shot... but is your grape cover set still available?
Thank you!
So, I don't log on here that often. But I think I've still got it downstairs. The seat is long gone, but I think I've still got the cover. I'll try to find it tomorrow.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC