ISO: Alma Cover

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
2BunniesMommy had one last I saw, not sure if she sold it yet or not. It took me a good while to find one before that one came up!

2BunniesMommy

I sold it. Now I am going to go find my for sale post and make sure I updated.

Even though I no longer have one I had to open this thread, just needed to see what you posted, Carrie, was wondering if you were offering your up to sell. I would have been shocked after all the bumping and begging you did to get it. LOL!

OP, I hope you are able to get your hands on one. It is a beautiful cover. No clue why Graco decided to do away with it. Would make more sense to put in on more seats...but anyway...

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Ha ha, noooo... I am rarely vain with my seat covers (currently using 5 SKJP seats and none of them match, what's up with that?! LOL) but the Alma cover stays. 'Cause it's purple and I love it. :p

Karen, I would try to keep this thread bumped -- I think it took me a month or more of fussing before I finally got one. They are not easy to find and disappear really quickly when someone has one. Hopefully someone will make a liar out of me and have one much sooner!

scoutingbear

I know it is going to be a long shot. But a friend of mine drools over my cover every time she sees it. I would LOVE to gift her with one for her MR. If anything, she loves purple more than me! (Not that I am going to give her my cover...I had to buy a seat with not such a great expiration date just to get it.) :rolleyes:

scoutingbear

I don't really have anything to trade. :( The seats I have, I actually use, want to keep the neutral cover for the MR for future boy foster babies, and I don't cloth diaper or have cool diaper bags. :eek: I have TONS of little boy clothes and some baby girl clothes though!

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I just packed mine up when we moved from the flood, if its int he garage and not in storage, I can dig it out. It might take me a few days to look though.

lovemybabybug

If you had a cool diaper bag to trade, I might be tempted to trade mine out. :p It's been stored since I got our new MR in Sonata, which I :love::love::love:. We only used teh Alma for 3 months.

jnamommy

If you had a cool diaper bag to trade, I might be tempted to trade mine out. :p It's been stored since I got our new MR in Sonata, which I :love::love::love:. We only used teh Alma for 3 months.

Since the OP is not interested, can I offer up a bag? I have a JJB BeTween in Zany Zinnias (no changing pad). Let me know if you are itnerested.

thanks!

jnamommy

Scoutingbear, I am not trying to "beat" you to this cover. I hope I did not come across that way. I understand you asked first. I only offered up my JJB as a trade since you didn't have a bag to trade. But if she is willing to sell, I understand you are first.

I did not mean to come across as trying to beat you to it :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC