Is this angle okay?

ProudMomof5

I just put in our roundabout 50.. it seems too upright, but I am not sure if it's because I am so used to looking at his infant carseat.
I also haven't tethered it yet, when i do will that help it go back some?
Thanks!
118.jpg

ADS

Misty-Bug

is it for the 15 month old? It does look a little upright but older children can sit more upright. When you tether it it may bring it back more but you want to just take out the slack of the tether, not use it as an option to get a proper install.

Maedze

I wouldn't. The angle is fine for a toddler.

However, if he shows signs of being uncomfortable, the Britaxes are very accomdating about being installed more reclined or more upright without futzing with a towel. Just focus on getting the base of the seat as close as you can into the bight of the vehicle seat, and it will install naturally more reclined.

ProudMomof5

Thanks.
It doesn't seem to bother him at all. He is reclined enough to sleep with out his head slumping forward so I guess that's a good sign.

Misty-Bug

Thanks.
It doesn't seem to bother him at all. He is reclined enough to sleep with out his head slumping forward so I guess that's a good sign.

yep that is a good sign. When you attach the top tether only take the slack out. Like I said before and another poster said, do not use it to adjust angle. You are just taking out obvious slack.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC