Question is this an evenflo titan? and how does DS look in it :)

lovemybabies924

my ds is 36 1/4" tall, and about 33lbs and turned 3 in august. this carseats DOM is 06DEC07 and the model number is 3702098 L1.

and im not sure if u can blow this up but the picture says RF from 5-35lbs, and then in the small print it says RF for infants 20lbs or less..???

ADS

christineka

Yes, that is the titan. The wording is confusing, but they just mean than infants weighing less than 20 pounds must be rear-facing.

NVMBR02

I'd check the harness once the seat is installed, sometimes you lose a bit of harness room. It does look like he fits now though and it is a MUCH better choice than a used seat that you don't know the history of. :thumbsup:

lovemybabies924

it had taken this out of my car because i thought DS had outgrown the harness..but the straps were just so twisted it jammed up..so i took it all apart and carefully re-threaded everything :) i think im gonna save the britax for the next trade in event at Babies r us hehe

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
It looks like you could even RF for a little longer if you wanted. But for sure FF for quite some time.

I love my Titan!

lovemybabies924

It looks like you could even RF for a little longer if you wanted. But for sure FF for quite some time.

I love my Titan!

i was RF until we got the new van w/the DVD player :whistle: hes old enough to scream at me the whole way and that is distracting for my driving..so he is FF now so that all 3 are quiet and mommy can drive w/out distraction...its nice!:rolleyes:

Mommy2Marcus

Look like a good fit to me. I agree though that you will need to check the fit once installed. You might be suprised & he might gain a little room. Although he might loose a little to. However it looks like he has quite a bit of growing room.

How much does he weigh? Make sure he is under the weight limit fully dressed.

NannyMom

I bet he will loose some room when it's installed, but not enough to make it outgrown. Looks good :thumbsup: I :love: my Titan when Sofi was rear facing in it :) She made it to 3yrs, and now at 4, she's outgrown it by height forward facing too. I even have that same cover :)

sunnymw

I had that same one for the longest time, and passed it down to a friend who keeps her granddaughter a lot :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC