Is there an infant seat taller than CCO?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Probably. My daughter fit the same in the Coccoro and the Via, which seemed to be the tallest around when I tried it. (She had outgrown both, but barely, and by exactly the same amount.) Not sure if there are new ones that are taller.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Maybe the new Graco Click Connect 40?

There are a few seats which are about as tall, like the Via, or almost as tall, like the Onboard. But I'm not aware of any seats that I'm sure are taller.

KaiLing

Oooh, Shuttle is taller you say? Any idea how much? I'd happily pay for a seat for one (2 month) trip if it would keep me from having to deal with hauling a bigger convertible and FFing on planes...

ETA: bother. Looks like it's 33 inches or less. And you have to use the base. Bah.

Jessica61624

Oooh, Shuttle is taller you say? Any idea how much? I'd happily pay for a seat for one (2 month) trip if it would keep me from having to deal with hauling a bigger convertible and FFing on planes...

ETA: bother. Looks like it's 33 inches or less. And you have to use the base. Bah.

Oh forgot about the base thing.

KaiLing

Wow, that's totally a 2.5 year old in an infant seat. I've just been clicking through the infant seat specs and I think my 8 month old has outgrown all of them by stated total height. But he's certainly going to be done with the CCO within the month. Curses.

ETA: hey our babies are the same age! Hooray!

Jessica61624

Wow, that's totally a 2.5 year old in an infant seat. I've just been clicking through the infant seat specs and I think my 8 month old has outgrown all of them by stated total height. But he's certainly going to be done with the CCO within the month. Curses.

ETA: hey our babies are the same age! Hooray!

I was thinking about getting another cco but I'm sure he will outgrow it quickly. The only other seat comparable to the shuttle I can think of is the complete air.

And the babies are growing up way too fast! I'm watching mine push a walking toy around the living room.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC