Question Installing 2 seats in CRV - best configuration?

greendragonfly

Hi!
I am a few weeks from giving birth to baby #2. I have a Teutonia T Tario-35 infant seat RF and a Britax Boulevard 70 CS FF for my DD#1 (She's 21 mos).

What I want to know, is what is the safest configuration for the seats in a Honda CRV 2010? Right now we have the BB in the outside position behind the passenger seat and the TT in the center. I have three latch positions in my backseat, so I can pretty much do any configuration.

What would you suggest for safety and best fit?

Thanks in advance!

ADS

Baylor

greendragonfly said:
Hi!
I am a few weeks from giving birth to baby #2. I have a Teutonia T Tario-35 infant seat RF and a Britax Boulevard 70 CS FF for my DD#1 (She's 21 mos).

What I want to know, is what is the safest configuration for the seats in a Honda CRV 2010? Right now we have the BB in the outside position behind the passenger seat and the TT in the center. I have three latch positions in my backseat, so I can pretty much do any configuration.

What would you suggest for safety and best fit?

Thanks in advance!

You really should turn dd1 rf. 2 years is the very minimum to ff a child.

auto correct hates me

Last edited:

Little Ps Mama

Baylor said:
You really should turn dd1 ff. 2 years is the very minimum to ff a child.

auto correct hates me

Baylor meant you should turn your daughter back around. Having both children rear-facing on any arrangement would be the safest scenario.

If you don't rearface your oldest she should go in the middle and the baby outboard as a ff child is less protected than a rf child and the middle seat offers the most protection. If they're both rf you can put both outboard safely or toddler outboard baby center if you want to utilize the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

greendragonfly

Thanks for the advice. :)

I wanted to keep my daughter RF for as long as possible, but her legs were all squinched up when she RF in the Boulevard. She was really uncomfortable. Any suggestions there? Also, was told it was unsafe and could damage her legs if we were in an accident to have them like that?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC