Inglesina Twin Swift

miraclebabies

I am thinking about getting the twin swift from albeebaby cause they have the red 2007 model for really cheap. Does anyone have any reviews or likes/dislikes about this stroller. I saw that it folded up thin like a single umbrella, I need it to fit behind the 3rd row seats in my SUV. I like the side by side and the tall handles for DH and I. Thought I should ask before ordering.

ADS

sirrahn

I bought one when youngest was born (so the 2005 model) and then passed it on to a friend with twins last summer when my older one stopped wanting to ride. I liked it fine. It was still pretty heavy and kind of a pain to unfold until I got the hang of it, but the girls were always comfy in it and it pushed and steered easily.

I even used it for my newborn with an aftermarket head hugger thing and it worked really well. It reclines almost flat and I was able to get the straps snug enough on her.

I used it nearly every single day for over a year and then less often for another year and can't think of any major complaints.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I like(d) mine. I still have it, though I haven't used it for a while. I used it a lot for Roman & Eva when Nadia was a baby (Nadia rode in the sling) and then for Eva & Nadia when Nadia got older. It fit behind the 3rd row of my Pilot with room to spare.

miraclebabies

I bought one at Once Upon a Child for $65, it is in really nice condition and I am so excited about it. They are crazy when it comes to pricing some things, I had to snag it up. I love how it folds and reclines, it fits behind the 3rd seat of my SUv...

Dillipop

I got an almost new 2003 model on craigslist for $10 and I really like it. My kids don't use it often, but my 5 year old is comfy in it and it is great for sleeping. I used it to get the kids and carseats through the airport last month and it was a lifesaver. I like that the seats recline almost flat, so if we get pregnant, we can use it with an itty bitty. It folds nicely and we were able to fit it easily in our trunk with luggage for 4 for a month (honda accord trunk).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC