Infantino Wrap and Tie carrier on woot

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
26185_1391814871117_1104486800_3115.jpg

ctbcleveland

I personally would buy the black in a heartbeat if I was sure we'd have another. Looks nice and easy to use. I am only fond of khaki in pants or shorts - not tops (due to my pasty white skin color)

Auntie2Avi

I personally would buy the black in a heartbeat if I was sure we'd have another. Looks nice and easy to use. I am only fond of khaki in pants or shorts - not tops (due to my pasty white skin color)

I ordered the black. I know of at least 2 days that I'm going to be babysitting and I'm excited to try this out. I hope I like it more than the Ergo.

Auntie2Avi

I love this carrier. I have used it many times for 2+ hours with no pain. Baby sleeps great in it, and I can get her on in about a minute. I wish it had something to cover the babies head in the sun like the Ergo, but for $17 I just put a light blanket/hat on her head. It was a great buy!

ctbcleveland

Just a quick update on this carrier. I used it today for the first time and I think I am in love. I used it for a front carry with a 25 lb 10 mos old.

The criss-cross straps seem to do a better job of distributing his weight and I did not feel pressure in my shoulders like I would using something that clips in the middle. It was easy to get him in and out of it and I like how it would fold up easily into a diaper bag.

My only issue was that he sagged down pretty low. I am used to using a beco with the waist strap lower and I think I will need to use this one a little higher near my belly-button because of gravity once you put the kid in there.

I am not sure how confident I will be doing a back carry with this - but I am uncoordinated like that!

Otherwise - it was a great buy! I will be using more over the next week. If anyone has questions, please feel free to PM me.

clmchrissy

I just want to add I bought one too & got it yesterday. I tried my 30lb 2.5 yo in it (carried on the back) and was amazed at how easy it was to use. I was very hesitant & really wanted a Becco, but I think this might work just as well.

rachelandtyke

Anyone have this and a Mei Tai to compare to it? I have a Kozy that I love, but keep seeing the Infantino for so cheap and it is tempting, lol . . . Just wondering if it feels any different than a regular MT?

LeeLi

Anyone have this and a Mei Tai to compare to it? I have a Kozy that I love, but keep seeing the Infantino for so cheap and it is tempting, lol . . . Just wondering if it feels any different than a regular MT?

I have a basic WAHM mai tai and just got my wrap and tie yesterday. I only tried the wrap and tie briefly yesterday but I definitely like it better than my MT. The straps are a nice width and fabric weight and I like the loops on the front for keeping the straps in the right place. It is also really user friendly, with color coded labels and directions right on the body of the carrier.

I had it on yesterday in the front with my beco on my back with a small baby in each carrier and it worked surprisingly well. I don't think I will ever like the W&T better than my Beco mainly because the beco is such a good carrier.

Cindy&Connor

I missed this deal but found one on clearance at Target this morning for $19.98. It was an internet return and it hadn't even been opened.

I wasn't expecting much but all I have to compare it to is my 6 yr old Bjorn and a failed attempt at using a Moby wrap. I came home and tried it and I am in love. It is so comfortable and it's really easy to use. I have an extremely fussy over tired baby today and I just put her in and she's sound asleep. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC