Question Infant Seat for 2013 Sonata / Part Time 3-Across

U

Unregistered

Hello,

I'm trying to decide what infant seat would be best for our 2013 Sonata.

We have a seven year old in a Frontier, boostered mode, who currently sits behind the passenger seat.

The infant seat would ideally either go behind the passenger or drivers seat, with the Frontier occupying the other outbound seat.

We would (on rare occasion) need to have a booster in the middle, to transport friends of the seven year old. Ideally I'd like to do this with the seats we have, but if we really needed to I could swap out a Parkway that is in a relatives car and put it in place of the Frontier.

If you have a convertible seat suggestion with the Sonata as well, great, I'll need one down the road. :) I still think we'll want an infant seat to begin with, though.

ADS
U

Unregistered

Anyone? My inclination was Keyfit 30 ... But open to suggestions.

I have an affinity for Britax seats, partially due to they were one of the only options back when the older was little, but I know others have stepped up their game since then.

I'm not a huge fan of Graco or Evenflo ... We've owned a Nautilus and it wasn't my favorite seat.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm not sure about your car in particular, but I'm bumping this up for you. Keyfits tend to do well pretty much anywhere, as do Britax convertibles.

U

Unregistered

Thanks for the replies.

The other I am thinking of after seeing this is the B-Safe Elite ... which isn't out yet, but the no-rethread harness appeals. We had a Peg Perego infant seat with our first, and I loved the no-rethread harness. In fact, I've owned primarily seats that had no-rethread harnesses ...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC