Infant Car seat cover - shower CAP style??

momagaintojack

So it looks like I'm in the marker for some newbie stuff:love:

I didn't really use a car seat over over the infant seat alst time since J was born in April and it was a half decent spring/summer and I switch him to his Marathon in November.

Now I'm due at the end of June so I wil likely try to use an infant seat until the end of the winter.

What cover did you use - was it what you wanted - I want something cosy and something that will keep the wind out but will also have an older baby in it so something that older babies don't hate.

Thanks

Last edited:
ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Re: Infant Car seat cover - shower curtain style??

LOL! Do you mean shower-cap style? :)

I got my shower-cap style cover online. I can't remember who made it, but it was wind-resistant/water-resistant on one side and fleece on the other side. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the fleece lining was removable. Then it would have been perfecto! I could have used it in the rain, wind, snow, cold, and practically everywhere for three seasons of the year!

momagaintojack

Re: Infant Car seat cover - shower curtain style??

LOL! Do you mean shower-cap style? :)

I got my shower-cap style cover online. I can't remember who made it, but it was wind-resistant/water-resistant on one side and fleece on the other side. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the fleece lining was removable. Then it would have been perfecto! I could have used it in the rain, wind, snow, cold, and practically everywhere for three seasons of the year!

Oops - changed that - thanks!!!!

canadiangie

I just used an Easy Cover. They're about $25 and can be found at walmart, toys r us (TRU also carries the Sneak-a-Peek), and baby boutiques.

JJ Cole has one now though that looks awesome. If was in the market for one today I'd totally get one. :)

Chila88

I just used an Easy Cover. They're about $25 and can be found at walmart, toys r us (TRU also carries the Sneak-a-Peek), and baby boutiques.

JJ Cole has one now though that looks awesome. If was in the market for one today I'd totally get one. :)

Agreed! I think the JJ Cole one looks perfect! When my DD got older (like 8mos plus) she was frustrated cuz she couldn't see out of the hole in the Easy Cover anymore as its quite small. The hole on the JJCole one looks nice and big!

dingohate

I had a Baby Parka for when Maya was born and it was GREAT! It was kind of pricey at 60.00 but it was so warm and the zippers came alllll the way down so I didn't have to take it off and put it back on each time like with some of the other covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC