I'm getting desperate: double stroller shopping

New grandma

Albeebaby still has the Baby Jogger City Micro doubles available: http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-micro-double-stroller-in-kiwi.html. The Kiwi (which I have and love) is only $179.

It has the great fold, has high seat backs, holds 50 lbs. per seat and is a breeze to push and steer. It does not recline flat, but my 8 month old and 3 yr old GS"s had no problem sleeping in it Maybe you could sell something to come up with the little extra. I think it would be a good fit.

ADS

msg221

I liked my Mac twin triumph for the fold, the push was ok but the Graco Quattro Duo I sold acctually pushed nicer even though it was heavier.

I'm totally sold on Baby jogger! I got a single from a mama here and it strengthened my resolve to get a city mini double. I sold a lot of diaper bags and my mac to fund the BJCMD so DH can't complain I bought it for my almost 4y/o and 2.5y/o:love:

I am still waiting to get some kids to push around in my new purple BJCMD! I loved how it pushed with no kids in it and I am dying to try it with kids! I swear, I just might take the kids to the mall this weekend just so I can use it! I was thinking of taking them to Build A Bear anyway.

jess71903

Ambassador
Do you KNOW how jealous I am of you and your PURPLE BJCMD??? In case you don't, insanely so. If I could convince DH I would have had it a long time ago.

So as it is, my mom picked up my Baby Planet Unity double from a CLer today. It was perfect. She was about to list it when she saw my WTB ad. She was asking exactly what I was willing to spend, and lives a couple of miles from my mom. Mom says it looks perfect except for normal wheel wear. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Sent from my Desire HD using Car-Seat.Org

jess71903

Ambassador
So, here is my new stroller!! I haven't gotten my hands on it yet, but mom said it looks great! I think they will be here Tues or Wed next week, so hopefully I can take it for a test spin very soon! I still wish I had a purple BJCMD but this was the right price.

stroller-1.jpg

msg221

Do you KNOW how jealous I am of you and your PURPLE BJCMD??? In case you don't, insanely so. If I could convince DH I would have had it a long time ago.

So as it is, my mom picked up my Baby Planet Unity double from a CLer today. It was perfect. She was about to list it when she saw my WTB ad. She was asking exactly what I was willing to spend, and lives a couple of miles from my mom. Mom says it looks perfect except for normal wheel wear. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Sent from my Desire HD using Car-Seat.Org

I sold a bunch of stuff and saved to get that BJCMD and now it's just sitting in the back of my Highlander! It'll get a lot of use come October though. The Baby B&B at our house has been reserved for two weekends by both stepdaughters!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC