I made a new ERF video!!

ADS

nmb

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! I posted this to FB too. :thumbsup:

Is it possible to download this from youtube? I'd love to have a copy of it to keep since my little guy's in there. :) (Thanks for that too!)
-If not MustangMama would you be willing to email a copy?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Looks good, but I think that repeatedly using the word "baby" instead of "child" or "toddler" reinforces that RF is for infants :(

MustangMama

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! I posted this to FB too. :thumbsup:

Is it possible to download this from youtube? I'd love to have a copy of it to keep since my little guy's in there. :) (Thanks for that too!)
-If not MustangMama would you be willing to email a copy?

Yes, if you click on the video a few times it should take you to Youtube.

Looks good, but I think that repeatedly using the word "baby" instead of "child" or "toddler" reinforces that RF is for infants :(

Eh.........I'm not changing anything else. LOL. Too much work. I still call my DD baby and she is 6. LOL. Plus, the pictures can off set the use of the word baby.

nmb

Yes, if you click on the video a few times it should take you to Youtube.

Yeah, I went to youtube, just don't know how to (or if you can) download it to the computer?
Thanks for taking the time to make this!!

(I still call DS "baby boy" too. He tells me "no baby, big" though.)

NannyMom

Ok, those of you that posted it on FB before she edited it, it looks like you need to repost. When I click on it (some of you are on my FB), it says removed. So it must have changed location when she edited.

MustangMama

Ok, those of you that posted it on FB before she edited it, it looks like you need to repost. When I click on it (some of you are on my FB), it says removed. So it must have changed location when she edited.

Yes, you are correct. This is why I am not going back in to edit it any more. Everytime I edit it, it has to go back in under a new link, so everybody that has posted it will lose it :(

It's up for good and it's staying :) So no worries now, post away!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I thought about that too but I don't see why it would matter :shrug-shoulders:

If it does bother them, I can delete that part.......:(

The video is not working for me at the moment. I generally don't mind if members list Car-Seat.Org as a reference, mention they are a member, include a link, etc. On the other hand, I generally ask that people do not use the logo or name in a manner that makes it appear (intentionally or not) as if Car-Seat.Org was in any way involved in the creation or production of any flyer, handout, video or other media. I will look at it when I am back at my home computer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC