For Sale Husky Covers and possibly a couple seats

Dillipop

I have 2 Husky covers for sale. The fit on the regents with a slight modification for the tethers. My husky is expired and I already have 2 covers for the regent, so these have to go.

The first is the Marina Blue. It's in GUC, the elastic is fine, it does have a couple of small rub spots, where the color is missing. They are smaller than a dime and there are 2 of them. They are on the side of the cover. The backing is also missing from the flap that covers the adjuster strap. It is freshly washed and ready to go. Asking $20 plus shipping.

IMG_9295-1.jpg
IMG_9302-1.jpg

IMG_9299-1.jpg
IMG_9298-1.jpg

IMG_9301-1.jpg

The 4th picture shows the worst wear spot. The last picture shows how it looks from a couple feet away. If you go straight down from the red on the tag, just past the seam, you can see a whitish spot. That's the wear spot. It's pretty small.

I don't have pics yet of the other Husky cover. It is the tanish one- Wicket Loden, I think it was called. This one is in better condition than the blue one, IIRC. The backing is intact, and I don't remember any wear spots. I will try to get pictures later. Asking $25 plus shipping for this one.

Now for the seats-
I have an EFTA with a DOM of 12/07 I believe. It is the sandbox cover. The cover is fading from the sun and now has a purplish tint to the top of it. One of the red tabs has broken slightly, but Evenflo has assured me that it is not an issue. Asking $50 plus ship. Pickup in this area- Northern RI- would likely be better.

IMG_6273.jpg
IMG_6944.jpg

Vivo- DOM in 08/2007. It is cobalt. This will come with 2 covers- one is pretty thrashed. I washed it and the fabric came off itself. It works as a back up though. The other one came from Recaro with a snap missing on the headwing cover. I have a snap press and will fix it before it gets sent. Asking $35 plus shipping. I don't have any pictures of this, but will gladly take some when my kids are no longer sleeping in the room it resides in.

I have to thin out the marathon covers here soon as well, so I will post those when I have a chance to dig through and pick the ones I want to keep. I also have a safety first uptown that I may end up selling as well in the blue color, so if any one is interested, let me know.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC