How often are there coupon codes for Just Kids Store?

kadora

I was able to buy a Radian 100 a few months ago for $140-ish dollars because they were on sale, plus there was a coupon code for $ off the sale price. I was sure I'd end up returning the seat, but we ended up loving it and I'd love another. No one else seemed all that fired up about that price at the time (I had found out about it in a thread on here) so I figured it must happen fairly regularly...but I've been watching ever since and haven't seen it again.

Was that a ridiculously good deal? I've seen the RXTs for $180ish on NBD, but I'd rather have a R120 for $40 less...if those sales come up often. Anyone watch often enough to know? Are there often coupon codes (there aren't any right now that I can find) for $15 off, etc., anything on the site? Thanks!

ADS

kadora

They just had a 20% off code for Memorial Day.

Was that in addition to their sale prices or were the prices listed WITH the 20% off already? I thought I had tried putting that code in and it said they were already listed off....but they're the same prices today, I noticed. Then again, it was a crazy weekend around here so maybe I just put in the wrong code?

kaharris83

I'm not sure of the details. I saw it posted elsewhere. Sorry. I know people said they were having problems getting it to apply on Sunday and Monday so they called I think. I would guess they probably offer coupons on holidays so maybe July 4th would be next. I don't know if they offer them for already discounted items often or not.

wnkw

Yeah.. if you go to their site often, ads should pop up frequently.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

bpirof

Most of their coupons are for a percentage off msrp, so they usually don't take much of anything off if its already marked down at all :-/

kadora

Thanks, everyone! I had looked back at my receipts and it was $15 off of a $150 purchase, so I was able to take it off the sale price. Thanks for the tips about the others, though I'll keep hoping I can find something when the seats are already well under $200! ;) All good to know, guess I'll have to spend more time on the computer if I want to find something!

Jessica61624

Thanks, everyone! I had looked back at my receipts and it was $15 off of a $150 purchase, so I was able to take it off the sale price. Thanks for the tips about the others, though I'll keep hoping I can find something when the seats are already well under $200! ;) All good to know, guess I'll have to spend more time on the computer if I want to find something!

That's what I used before. I also got $10 off $100. I can try and look at my receipt at home and find the code.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC