how much would you spend on an euc bjcmd gt?

ADS

keri1292

It says GT on the canopy. :cool!: I'd try to get to it before the Sunday person. That's way too long to hold it. I'd tell her you are 100% sure you want it but you need it for this weekend. :whistle:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I won't comment on the pricing since others have already and I know nothing about pricing on that stroller, but if you want it, just tell her that you'll come by tonight and pick it up. Too bad, so sad for the Sunday person.

Last edited:

amyd

keri1292 said:
It says GT on the canopy. :cool!: I'd try to get to it before the Sunday person. That's way too long to hold it. I'd tell her you are 100% sure you want it but you need it for this weekend. :whistle:

Ditto. That's what I'd tell her. Who holds CL stuff for 4 days for someone to look at??

crunchierthanthou

I won't comment on the pricing since others have already and I know nothing about pricing on that stroller, but if you want, just tell her that you'll come by tonight and pick it up. Too bad, so sad for the Sunday person.

That's what I thought. The seller must not be very motivated. Cash today always beats someone wanting to look 4 days from now.

jgomez411

In my Craigslist experience, everytime there is a person who replied before me who is "going to look at it" they always end up buying it. Not saying that's true for everybody but in my Case it always has been. I would definitely try to get it before the person on Sunday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC