High dense foam as angle adjuster

ADS

Persimmon

Hi again everyone! Thank you so much for the comments!

That does give me reassurance of what I was doing wrong! haha!

Anyway, while I've seen many many articles stating that RF is the best, I have broke down and made my younger one FF. This way she'll be like her brother and secondly it'll give her more leg room, and myself as well. Not sure I'd like to be squatting in a seat for long periods of time. However, if we do go on long trips, we'll consider flipping her back RF just to make sure she's safest possible.

Anyway, we're taking a trip to China in a month and we should be taking 1 of the seats with us, hopefully it'll all work out. That's lots of luggage for the 4 of us! And these Radians are no lightweights either!

Thanks again! Great forum, really glad I found it!

You did the right thing by checking to make sure what you were doing was a good idea.:thumbsup:

I would definitely consider RF for the long drives at least. DS RF in my 09 Forester until he just turned 4. His legs really bother him FF on long drives. He has to rest his feet on the center console or his legs will fall asleep. I also have to put a styrofoam cooler under his feet if he is going to be outboard for any length of time. And like the others have said, squatting is fine. DS never mentioned it. He is not one to keep quiet about being uncomfortable in the least either. Think reclined back in a easy chair versus sitting upright in a side chair.

Have a great trip to China! How exciting. The thing that helps me the most flying with a car seat is getting on the plane first and installing the car seat while DH stays with DS and boards later.

avexnsx

You did the right thing by checking to make sure what you were doing was a good idea.:thumbsup:

I would definitely consider RF for the long drives at least. DS RF in my 09 Forester until he just turned 4. His legs really bother him FF on long drives. He has to rest his feet on the center console or his legs will fall asleep. I also have to put a styrofoam cooler under his feet if he is going to be outboard for any length of time. And like the others have said, squatting is fine. DS never mentioned it. He is not one to keep quiet about being uncomfortable in the least either. Think reclined back in a easy chair versus sitting upright in a side chair.

Have a great trip to China! How exciting. The thing that helps me the most flying with a car seat is getting on the plane first and installing the car seat while DH stays with DS and boards later.

I guess our trips are never long enough for him to say anything at all. And on the weekend in our other car the little one is still RF in the britax, she didn't complain too much, but when i took her out of the car, her upper thighs had seatbelt marks..

yeah, china would be fun, we took our son there when he was under 1, never got used to the fact that they don't have to use carseats in cars at all! I think we'll most likely just take 1 stroller, and 1 radian with us, as we've got a lot to carry for our relatives. I'll update on the trip if I manage to get time into snap pictures on the way there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC