Hey, at least Britney's got this one in a car seat!!!

ADS

amyg530

I really wish our celebs were more educated on car-seat saftey it might have a good impact on more parents.:whistle:

amen to that! if we could get some of them to ERF their little ones and put their olders ones in regents them i bet everybody would want to do it b/c it would be "cool". funny thing about that is when i was telling DH that i planned on putting DS in a regent when the time came and that it was almost $300 he thought that i wanted to get some seat that the celebs use or that it was Gucci or something!

doriansmummy

Man, with all that money...:whistle:
It is so weird how Jayden is never pictured with her or anyone.. I mean some really low quality photos have been out but thats it. I wonder if there is some issues going on with him, just a thought and WAY off topic.:p

Jordynsmama

there was the one where it showed Jayden in a carseat months ago-an infant seat-it was in the base but ff'ing!!!! and I know-its like you never see her out carrying him very much or him period. Why can't she take them both places? God I mean I totally know people make mistakes. But for her mom to say "she is just making the same mistakes everyone else makes but with the whole world watching." UMMM no sorry-I have never thought for once to drive with my kid on my lap. I dont think even the worlds stupidest people do that. I do not go off and party all night and leave my kids with nannies and not answer the phone when they call me to feed my child. I do not go off with no underwear and then flash the world my vulva;) I never have given my child coke in a bottle, or put her in a convertible with her ff'ing against the manufacture rules, ect, ect, ECT. The girl is a bad parent. PERIOD.:doh: IMO the kids need to be taken away from her and raised by her mother or something(maybe) with visitation from Kevin regularily and Brittany once a week till she can change and grow up and learn what a mother is. Its so funny b/c b4 she had the kids she was like "I am not gonna have nannies at all" in her interviews....and now she NEVER takes care of her own kids. UGH.

CRS

Senior Community Member
did anyone see this?

spears_baby_020707_03.JPG

twokidstwodogs

He does.

It is a bit strange how much she allows Sean to be photographed, but not Jayden.

It would be weird if there were a discrepancy, but I don't think it's weird that she would want to prevent her children from being photographed excessively. I can see wanting to keep them out of the public eye, consistent with treating them like normal children.

Baby Jayden is yummy, though! What a cutie-pie!

doriansmummy

did anyone see this?

spears_baby_020707_03.JPG

Whats in the photo I am not seeing?:eek:

As for Britney I think she is one very lost soul. The thing is with the seats she prob has no idea, the nannies prob put them in and she just drives.. make sense? She just seems clueless to alot, and I think she needs some serious help.
I still dont understand why 1 kid can be photographed and the other she does not take out etc??

Um I wonder if this is a real photo???
smoking_britney_spears_1.jpg

doriansmummy

The fact that he is FF and is too young to be forward-facing. The fact that there are no straps on his shoulders when there should be..
ohhh, now I see. He looked RF to me with the women in the front of him like it was her sitting in the seat and he was RF?:eek:

Connor's Mom

I think that the smoking picture is photoshopped. Notice too that she is coming is coming out of a bar.

He also looks RF to me too. If you look good you can see the back seat headrest in the left hand side of the pic next to her head.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC