Help with three accross in Sienna

ADS

Chameleon

As for me.... I have a problem. If I put the radian in the middle rf, and a booster on one side, and a seatbelt kid on the other, where do I put the regent? The recline bar interferes with the fold of the middle seat (8 passenger, plus then I can't tether the radian rf. But then, if I put the radian driver outboard, I can't tether it if I have the regent in front of it. Ugh. I just found out that in a month, my 7.5 year old has outgrown the back of the monterey, so she is backless. Maybe I should booster the 5 year old.

Why can't you RF tether the radian if you have the regent in front of it? You can use the leg of the seat. I have gotten the Regent in the Middle before, it's not the easiest install by far, but it's doable. My 5 year old is in the PWSG as his main seat.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Hmm, the d ring fits?

My 5 year old still sleeps a lot in the car, and it is an old parkway, not the sg. And I am still not comfy with her boostering full time. Heck, not even comfy with the 7.5 year old backless. sigh. Time to go back outside and play some more.

Chameleon

Hmm, the d ring fits?

My 5 year old still sleeps a lot in the car, and it is an old parkway, not the sg. And I am still not comfy with her boostering full time. Heck, not even comfy with the 7.5 year old backless. sigh. Time to go back outside and play some more.

Yes you can actually get it to go through the bar on the floor of the van where the seat clicks into. Push the carpet down and you will see the bar where the seat clicks in. Wrap it around that.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Yes you can actually get it to go through the bar on the floor of the van where the seat clicks into. Push the carpet down and you will see the bar where the seat clicks in. Wrap it around that.

Really? I can do that, with the seat also connected to that hook?

Can I use this?

bar.jpg

Since it is part of the seat?

And is it okay for the radian and regent to be touching like this?

regentagainstradian.jpg

Chameleon

Really? I can do that, with the seat also connected to that hook? Yes, that's fine. It's stronger actually than wrapping around the leg of a seat.

Can I use this?
Are you talking about the black bar under the seat? I don't know if I would use that.
bar.jpg

Since it is part of the seat?

And is it okay for the radian and regent to be touching like this?

regentagainstradian.jpg

How hard are they touching? Are they just resting? How far do you have the seat pulled up that the Regent is on? All the way?

Jennifer mom to my 7

They are just touching. They are firm now that they are both tethered (I figured out what you meant, and got the d-ring around the anchor:thumbsup:) I thought the seat was actually all the way back, but it might be 1 spot up. So, I could move it up another spot. Dh even said that he could move the driver seat up a click if I needed him to to make more room for her legs in the regent.

christineka

7 year old should be able to reach over 1 baby to soothe the other. I would try that first.
I don't feel comfortable with a 7 year old reaching to the other side of the van. It doesn't sound to me like the child would be sitting properly under the seatbelt. I know my kids can't reach. Would the 7 year old be able to fit in a radian? It would fit nicely ffing in the middle, third row seat.

As for me.... I have a problem. If I put the radian in the middle rf, and a booster on one side, and a seatbelt kid on the other, where do I put the regent? The recline bar interferes with the fold of the middle seat (8 passenger, plus then I can't tether the radian rf. But then, if I put the radian driver outboard, I can't tether it if I have the regent in front of it. Ugh. I just found out that in a month, my 7.5 year old has outgrown the back of the monterey, so she is backless. Maybe I should booster the 5 year old.

I had no problems putting the regent in any of the second row seats. I have an '07 sienna. Maybe something changed between models?

I had a ffing seat in front of a rfing seat for awhile. I had to take some plastic off, or move the seat or something... (don't remember what) to access the seat track enough to get the d ring around. It is possible.

I also had the regent on the driver's side, middle seat for awhile. Dh puts the driver's seat all the way back. The regent's seat was all the way forward. There was enough leg room for my 10 year old. Not much, but enough.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC