Help me pick a pram!

mominabigtruck

I decided I definitely want a single stroller plus a double since dd is going to be going to preschool in the fall so I won't always have both little ones with me. I already have an old pliko and mac that I like fine so I'm looking for something full sized.

My big requirements are that it have a removeable carrycot plus toddler seat (infant seat adapter is nice but not a deal breaker), 4 decent sized wheels with a suspension that can handle outdoor walking and be easy to take apart/put back together.

Right now I'm looking at the bjcv, uppababy vista and bugaboo frog. I would love a city select but I can't afford the $800+ I would need for all the accessories I want and haven't seen any on cl. I've mainly been hunting cl and consignment shops but could probably swing $500 at the high end for something new that came with everything I need.

ADS

bpirof

I love my uppa baby vista, it's pricey but comes with the bassinet so you don't have to buy it separately, it's got great wheels/suspension

mominabigtruck

Can't remember how far east you are but I saw this on Indy's craigslist today
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bab/3681868121.html

I've seen a couple vistas on the Columbus cl that seemed pretty good deals. I'm just a little hesitant because the only uppababy I've seen IRL was an umbrella stroller and I was not impressed at all. I'm pretty particular, like I want to love the baby jogger but the fabrics just seem so cheap to me.

ebp913

The Uppababy fabrics are so nice. Better than Baby Joggers. I love our Vista. It was my one and only stroller until we got a double recently. I think it meets all of your criteria.

mominabigtruck

Has anyone ever tried the rumble seat or buggy board on the Vista? Dd isn't a huge stroller rider but it might be nice to have a seat I could just throw on if I need to contain her at say the library.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC