Help me pick a Britax!

T4K

You have a small car and Britax seats are good for small cars. Many on this site think Britax is overhyped and overpriced, and they are. :p

BUT....

I truly believe Britax makes a great product for the everyday mother. I look at these boards day in and day out and know every in and out to every seat and can probably install them. Most don't. You may not. So if you want something easy to install, takes up small room front to back, has nice features, then Britax is your ticket. Let it be you gateway seat into the carseat world. If you child is too tall for the seat before you are ready to FF him, then come back and we will recommend something else. Britax had good resale so you should be able to recoup some lost money.

Order from a site with free returns.

ADS

agave

The roundabout 50 and the marathon 65 are taller but only have a 35 lb weight limit RF and can be found at target. My oldest outgrew the roundabout by weight at about 3 1/2 but still fir by height with her long torso. My 2 yr old should fit in that seat a lot longer.

HEVY

Do you live near a Buy Buy Baby? You can usually try seats there as well, I've had better customer service there than TRU. Personally, I would take the trip to TRU or BBB just to try the seats. You could be ordering seat after seat and wasting time and money, not to mention having to return them.

I may not need to tell you this, but fully install the seat to make sure that not only will it fit but you can get a good install as well.

Enjoy, as much as it can be a hassle trying to find the right seat, it can also be seriously fun :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC