Help, 3 across

ninejr

Ok, so I had tried the SR 30 in the states and knew that it fit in our car with the Radians. I was going to wait until it came out and just use that for new baby. Called Elfe today and they said it wont be released until March :( So now I need help, I know I can fit and SR30 and an SR22. I really really want a higher weight infant seat, but I am afraid that won't happen now. If it helps with guessing what will fit I also know I can fit a Turbo booster back there with the Radians as we were watching a 7 year old that had one.
We have 2 Radians, one RFing and one FFing, we need an infant seat. We drive an 02 Ford Focus (I really just want a bigger car and we have started looking, but we weren't planning to buy a bigger car until the fall).
So infant seats that you think will fit, about the size of an SR22 or SR30, I borrowed a friends SafeSeat and was able to get that to fit although not where I wanted it, how different is the SafeSeat from the new SR35 with the added plastic by the feet? I really want to have the infant seat in the middle as our older girls fight like crazy and I am afraid with the radians next to eachother B with kick A and A will hit B. I can fit the SR22 and the SR30 in the middle, but was only able to get the SafeSeat on the passengers side.

Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

:( that stinks for you.

I have no idea, but what about the via35? Once upon a child in RedDeer has them as a standalone. And I think TRU is still carrying a travel system so you could try the floor model.

I have pics of my youngest in the via 35 and sr 35. If you text I could send them to you. You can clearly see how much straighter the via 35 is. I'm not sure that it's narrow per se, but it might be straighter in all the right places.

let me know. :)

ninejr

I might have to go to BabiesRUs and try it out. I wasn't even going to try the Via because it looked wider. Trudy if you read this when are you working next? I feel so bad for the poor emplyee who has to stand out there with me while I move things all around. I don't think they expect you to uninstall and reinstall 5 times when you to try out a seat :whistle:

V

VanIsleMommy

I don't know if it helps but the onboard is a very narrow infant seat, only to 22 pounds though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC