Have An Extra Britax Wizard Anyone?!?

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Yeah....sorry - I didn't "find" the sell/buy/trade/swap area until directed earlier....that being said - we've kinda transferred "to" an actual carseat chat! lol

Right, understood, which is exactly why moderators opted to let this thread continue here at all because it had mostly segued into an advice/chat thread. :) A general reminder seemed called for to avoid an added deluge of posts or threads that do truly belong in swap. :)

kile529

Ahhh.....makes sense! :) I love how people here are so nice....it's why I keep coming back! :)

As far as the Radian - has anyone installed it in the box car?? (like my Scion XB)...you know...the box on wheels that you see on the road?!? rofl I heard there could be install issues...britax's are so easy...just curious....

kile529

I just came back b/c I thought of something looking at pictures....
Does anyone know how the wings on the Radian65 compare to the Wizard/Boulevard?
I live out in the boonies...so going somewhere to physically compare...takes a longggg time! ;)

solmama

From what I understand, the side wings on the Marathon and Radian are the same depth. Does that help?

BW1426

So...ideas - skinny seat...harnessed at least up to 65lbs...SIP...did I say skinny??
and small"er" budget.....probably a used one (from here) will be the best choice for me....

Do you have a way to try the Radian? I'll be passing through Howell tomorrow with my Radian.

ETA: I also have a True Fit.

kile529

oooh! i don't have a way to try a Radian....what time will you pass through Howell?? Honestly, I'd be surprised if I could actually meet you (several meetings planned) but it's worth a shot if you're sure you wouldn't mind! :)

emandbri

Is your roundabout one of the older ones where you push down from the top to release the harness? If so he might not be able to get out of one of the newer ones with a button on the front. I don't recall when they made the change. If you buy a new harness and buckle it would have to be the new version.

kile529

no...it's got the button in front. he's houdini....i have yet to find something he "can't" get out of! lol he's been really good lately though...he hasn't gotten out of his carseat while I'm driving...in probably a couple months! YAY! :)

emandbri

no...it's got the button in front. he's houdini....i have yet to find something he "can't" get out of! lol he's been really good lately though...he hasn't gotten out of his carseat while I'm driving...in probably a couple months! YAY! :)

I'm pretty sure that the same manufacture makes the buckles and harness for all seats sold in the US. It wouldn't matter what you bought he would still be able to get out!

I think you would be happy with a radian and the older children would have an easier time buckling their boosters since it is so narrow.

Good Luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC