Happy carseat sighting!

Ladyl

DH and I went on an overnight trip about two hours away. On thruway on the way back I saw a sedan with two rfing seats! There was MyRide with a little girl that loooked over two to me:love:. I think the other seat was EFTA, but it was on the other side of the car, so I couldn't get a good look, but the child look bigger than a tiny infant!

This was a highlight of my trip, and completely blocked out a scary sighting I saw on our way there.

ADS

miraclebabies

I saw two frontiers and a radian xlt in a mini van. I went intot he dollar store and parked right in front of the van and had to take a triple look I was excited and tried to see who's it was but they were still there when I left. I get excited seeing extended rear facing kids here and properly retrained kids too.

VoodooChile

I saw a rf BV today. No kid in it, so no idea if it was an ERF'er, but I like to dream... Since pretty much all convertibles here are either Sceneras, Comfortsports, and Dorel 3-in-1s, I was just shocked to see another Britax, let alone a rf one. Plus, she actually slowed down in my dd's school's school zone (I usually got tons of dirty looks and get honked at for slowing down there). So it's like I "met" a kindred spirit.

Abigail's_Mommy

That would make me smile too :)
If I see kids getting out of a car, I always check to see if there's a carseat. I hate when I see 3-4 yr olds in backless boosters. I always want to say something but don't.

all together ooky

I saw a Regent in the passenger seat of a pick-up truck today. I swear I've seen 5-6 Regents in the last few days-it's really weird. Most of the time I see kids in backless boosters or nothing. I always get a little thrill when I see a rear-facing convertible.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC