Had a good Buy/Sell/Trade? Tell about it here!

ADS

mommyof3auntof3

I bought a RadianXT from SavsMom, I was in Fl visiting my sister and she went out of her way to meet me somewhere I would be able to find easily and she was very prompt arriving. Thanks SavsMom!!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
+1 for ericarizo

She was the seller and everything came just as described. fast shipping and great communication. I would BST again!!

*canon*

Just wanted to say that I purchased from Stelvis and Crunchierthanthou and I am very happy with my CCO and the CCO covers! Very pleased with my first car-seat.org dealings....
:D

hrice

+1 for Honeydew

I have sold/traded/played car seats with her before. She is awesome and ships really fast!

Last edited:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Weird, I didn't even realize this thread existed. But wondering, why not just use iTrader feedback for positive transactions? Seems strange to have a thread to track this when you can just look at someone's feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Jessica61624

TechnoGranola said:
Weird, I didn't even realize this thread existed. But wondering, why not just use iTrader feedback for positive transactions? Seems strange to have a thread to track this when you can just look at someone's feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I think it was created before iTrader.

honeydew

I'm terrible at leaving feedback but I'll do it when I get to my computer!

Oops, I meant to quote hrice.

+1 for Honeydew

I have sold/traded/played car seats with her before. She is awesome and ships really fast!

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
Great deal with @Christineka--got a great old-style Parkway Tiffany cover in great condition for a great price and very prompt!

Keeanh

Forgot about this thread!

I got a Beco Butterfly2 carrier from Aurezalia. Fast shipping, and she didn't charge anything extra to ship to Canada!! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC