Graco Ultra CarGo in Canda - which stores?

carrielou

I've made the rounds to all of the kid stores in my area but I have yet to come across the Ultra CarGo and I'm wondering where other Canadians have found theirs. (I'm in Ottawa, by the way!)

I have seen the other CarGo's (Platinum, Treasured, etc) but I'm interested more in the Ultra since the top slots are 17".

Thanks!

Carrie

ADS

super_grape

Did you try the Kiddytown wharehouse on Gladwin?
I know they have A Cargo but I can't remember which one.
Aren't the slots the same on all of them?? I know there's a difference with the Platinum because it has Gracopedic foam so it gives a bit of a lift
but the slots should be the same because they all have the same shell.
At any rate, Kiddytown did have a Cargo with front adjust and no Gracopedic foam the last time I was in there.

HTH!
Holly

Last edited:

super_grape

I think it was this one:
http://www.graco.net/e/item.asp?code=6880&s=0263CGD

It is an Ultra Cargo....I would call Kiddytown (on Gladwin) and ask
to speak to the Manager (can't remember his name). They have told me before that they could order a Graco car seat for me, I wanted a Safe Seat pattern that they didn't carry, so perhaps they can order that Ultra Cargo for you if they don't carry it anymore.

carrielou

Thanks Holly! I was going to give that Kiddytown a call today. I do remember seeing a CarGo when we were they a while back but I don't think it's the Ultra for some reason.

I didn't even think about the foam making a difference....duh!! That makes sense seeing as Graco uses the same shell. Silly me. :eek:

Carrie

carrielou

LOL I replied before I saw your 2nd email. Thanks again!

I'll definitely talk to Kiddytown, I've always found them to be very helpful. :)

Carrie

super_grape

I hope they're able to help you!
I find the manager guy and another employee named Nadine to be the easiest to deal with...the older women are a bit on the snarky side and for working in one of the city's biggest baby stores they are unbeleivably clueless:rolleyes: about the products they sell!

Let us know what you find out:) !

carrielou

ROFL! Now that I think of it you are so right about the older ladies. In fact, I have completely given up on calling the Carling store (which is very close to me) b'c the ladies at Carling always tell me to call the Gladwin store anyway.

But when we were in the big store a few weeks ago we had a great talk with an older guy which I'm guessing is the manager. He was super nice and very knowledgable.

Carrie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC