Graco Nautilus on sale at my Superstore

PrairieGirl

At my Superstore in Lethbridge AB they have a few car seats that they are clearing out. They have 50% off stickers on the box. There is a couple Graco Nautilus in Mariposa (pink and grey) that are half of $299.99 (so $150) and there is one or 2 Graco Nautilus Wilkes collection (brown) that scan at $99.99 and then half off of that. Isn't that a crazy price? So I picked up one for $50. They also have the new ones there, that say harness 22-65 lbs, those are $299.

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
At my Superstore in Lethbridge AB they have a few car seats that they are clearing out. They have 50% off stickers on the box. There is a couple Graco Nautilus in Mariposa (pink and grey) that are half of $299.99 (so $150) and there is one or 2 Graco Nautilus Wilkes collection (brown) that scan at $99.99 and then half off of that. Isn't that a crazy price? So I picked up one for $50. They also have the new ones there, that say harness 22-65 lbs, those are $299.

Thanks for posting. I know that my superstore only has the 2012 Nautilus in stock. (And the Mariposa I saw was a 2012 seat too - wonder if the one you saw is as well and the 50% off sticker is a mistake?)

That $299 is ridiculous - MSRP on the 2012 Nautilus is $269 and I know walmart regular price on old seats is $249.

I wonder if the Mariposa actually scans up at $299?

Thanks for posting, you got yourself an absolutely amazing deal!

PrairieGirl

I grabbed someone at the store that had a scanner when I was there, otherwise it was impossible to figure out their prices. The DOM on the Mariposa is July 2011. I'm pretty sure it was an older one. But yeah, I don't know about their $299 regular price- I saw it in the Wal-Mart flyer this week for $180. Still, I am happy with my $50 seat. Even though I paid $99 for one last week. I am now set up with car seats for both our vehicles.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I grabbed someone at the store that had a scanner when I was there, otherwise it was impossible to figure out their prices. The DOM on the Mariposa is July 2011. I'm pretty sure it was an older one. But yeah, I don't know about their $299 regular price- I saw it in the Wal-Mart flyer this week for $180. Still, I am happy with my $50 seat. Even though I paid $99 for one last week. I am now set up with car seats for both our vehicles.

Oh I'd be totally happy with a $50 seat - I mean, you've got a Nautilus for the price of the scenera on sale. It would be a steal of a deal even if the seat was 2 or 3 yrs old already. :love:

tam_shops

Wish I lived closer, I could make do w/ one of those $50 ones! I no longer have a spare seat, but it's over an hour to Coquitlam from here and can't see YDS making that drive!

I could even swap the pink w/ a friend for grey or another friend for brown b/c she has grey and isn't colour picky like me! LOL

tam

tam_shops

Such a great idea, if only it was so simple! When I got my $100 one last month, I personally phone all the stores with in half an hour. Then, since the store claimed they were getting more and hadn't, the manager phoned all the store with in an hour. He found one, in Coquitlam, which I normally wouldn't have gone to, but had an errand to run in Burnaby anyway, so combined the two and grabbed the last one they had!

So, I'm surprised any of the stores have any left in the first place and certainly wouldn't drive all that way hoping to get one that was still in a sealed box...

tam

Keeanh

Saw some in Vernon with my own eyes today. DOM 2010. Man that brown is ugly, LOL. They had the Reese cover listed for $299, DOM 2011.

They're also selling display models. There was a price tag on a 3-in-1, stuck right on the fabric, that said "this seat only".

tam_shops

The one I got from SS had the grey, it's not bad, Resse it think it was. Like it better than the mesh.

It was our Canadian Tire that had the brown, Wilkies. It was less ugly than I though for brown; I don't like brown in general. Would have looked nice if you had brown interior, but given I don't like brown and all, I'd never buy a car w/ brown interior! LOL

I'm still laughing about the people that were teasing me for complaining about the brown and then driving out of my way to get grey instead, for a spare seat b/c it was just a spare, but my mentality was you never know when that spare seat becomes your kids only seat (my car has been hit more times than I can count over the years--thus no car seats). And, sure enough, I sold YDS's seat and put YDS in ODS's seat b/c we would have been done w/ it ~March anyway (close to RF limit) and I didn't want to get stuck w/ it after that...so found it a new CL home! LOL

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC