Got my 2012 SR35! Lots of pics!

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Either way, Graco, if you're reading, could you help a girl out here and give one straight answer on this. I called your Elfe reps and was told there have been no changes to either the 32 or 35 for 2012. Really? None?! :rolleyes:
I know! How could they not tell them that there have been changes to 2012 seats? Even if they didn't tell them what the changes were yet, but at least so they wouldn't be saying, "NOTHING has changed". Ya nothing except for the new anti-rebound pieces added to the foot area, the cover shape changing to fit those pieces, the new insert that allows the seat to start at 4#, the handle position being only allowed in position "A" in the vehicle now, and all the changes to the manual to address the 2-piece body insert, lower weight, and handle position. :roll eyes:

Interestingly, my 2009 DOM seat has a silver foot too.
Maybe all the Canadian SR35's have always had a colour-matched foot? I know my SS had a red foot and the pics of the bases I'm finding for the U.S. have a red foot...or they could have changed them all to be colour matched at some point and the internet pics are just old.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I know! How could they not tell them that there have been changes to 2012 seats? Even if they didn't tell them what the changes were yet, but at least so they wouldn't be saying, "NOTHING has changed". Ya nothing except for the new anti-rebound pieces added to the foot area, the cover shape changing to fit those pieces, the new insert that allows the seat to start at 4#, the handle position being only allowed in position "A" in the vehicle now, and all the changes to the manual to address the 2-piece body insert, lower weight, and handle position. :roll eyes:

Maybe all the Canadian SR35's have always had a colour-matched foot? I know my SS had a red foot and the pics of the bases I'm finding for the U.S. have a red foot...or they could have changed them all to be colour matched at some point and the internet pics are just old.

Our base for the non-2012-compliant SR35 had a red foot IIRC. But who knows, it's been awhile...

As for the SR32 and SR35 comments, I find it amusing because I'm 99% sure there won't even be a SR32 - why rate to a lower weight when they've already modified the 35lb weight one and so many other seats are 35lb limits... now?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC