Going to look at these vans tomorrow

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
But by my calculations it should only be 6.15 where she lives.

Right, but she's still been gone from 1:00pm my time so that's about 8 hours or so? I guess stopping for dinner would do it... That would be nice, on top of a new van! :D

ADS

JaRylan

Right, but she's still been gone from 1:00pm my time so that's about 8 hours or so? I guess stopping for dinner would do it... That would be nice, on top of a new van! :D

Hmm, I bet they did stop for supper somewhere...I'm thinking she and her mom had chinese.

broken4u05

i thought i would join in on what i had for dinner too lol.. I had pizza. I am babysitting the boys tonight so i could not cook. I love babysitting them they are really good boys and sleep well

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
i thought i would join in on what i had for dinner too lol.. I had pizza. I am babysitting the boys tonight so i could not cook. I love babysitting them they are really good boys and sleep well

So did you order delivery or make it at home? (Jenny's gonna return and wonder how we filled up a whole page of her thread while she was gone - LOL!)

broken4u05

At home... The single size ones. I hate to say it but i am big into junk because i just can not eat better with school and work. Very hard to cook but i do try when i can. And when i do get to cook a good meal i make a lot to have for that week. I love leftovers.. I dont think jenny with mind we have changed the topic.. lol I can't wait to hear about her day

JaRylan

We haven't changed the topic of her thread, we're just putting in time till we find out if she got a vehicle. :D

I find it hard to cook for just Rylan and I as well. Lately I have been doing some stirfry's but if I don't get the veggies cut up while he is at school he eats half of them as I'm trying to make supper. :rolleyes: When I do cook I do the same as you and try to make enough to have leftovers or even freeze some.

broken4u05

leftovers are just great. How did you get Rylan to eat veggies. The boys hate them.. Well drew eats carrots but nothing else. Has he always liked them?

scatterbunny

(Jenny's gonna return and wonder how we filled up a whole page of her thread while she was gone - LOL!)

That's exactly what I was wondering! :ROTFLMAO:

I got home around 6 pm PST, so Maria, your guesstimate was about right, I think! You were posting that at about 5:45 my time, according to my time stamp on this board.

We got the green one. :D I didn't even go look at the white one. The green one was just SO nice, drove SO nice, and the guy was awesome. He's a middle school computers and wood shop teacher, has a couple daughters, just moved to snow country near Mt. Hood and needs 4x4, not a van.

It's gorgeous. A dark green (my favorite color :p ) with chrome along the sides and around the headlights.

Hayley's Husky installed awesome in the captain's chair on the driver's side. I posted a new thread about it. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC